Sea to Summit
South Australia’s most exclusive trail run
Sunday 19th August
The bus leaves Melrose at 06:30 am
Race starts at 08:00 am.
Cut off 1: Aid Station 1 @ 10:15am
Cut off 2: Aid Station 3 @ 15:30
Runners will finish in Melrose where you caught the bus.
One of SA's most exclusive races
Start with your hand in the waters of the Spencer Gulf, run across the Southern Flinders Ranges, climb over Mount Remarkable and descend into Melrose.
Seasoned Trail Runners Only
Unmanned aid stations (food & drinks provided) and basic course markings mean that you need to be on the ball with your navigation and self sufficiency.
Elevation Profile & Details
Sea to Summit40 KM Trail Run
- 2 unmanned aid stations
- 2 manned aid stations (on descent from Mt Remarkable)
- Bus fare included in ticket price
- Exclusive access to private property
- Run across one of South Australia’s most iconic National Parks
- Adults only
- You must be confident on the trails by yourself and be able to look navigate without phone reception.
- This is a cupless event – you are required to bring your own hydration method to refill at aid stations.
- Cut offs at Aid Station 2 (14 km) @ 10:15 and Aid Station 3 (34 km) @ 15:30